I prefer for mine to be where they've always been in my own folders and
subfolders.  Mine are all categorized.  I don't like them all lumped into one
folder.  It's too hard to find images if they're all in one place.

William Boswell

From: Paula Ryburn [mailto:paula.ryb...@sbcglobal.net]
Sent: Sunday, April 20, 2014 8:08 PM
To: legacyusergroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] Location of images in v8 - not what I expected

Okay, so I've finally upgraded to v8.

I see that my database has been copied to My Documents and converted.

However, none of my charts or pictures have been moved out of the old Legacy
folders.

Did you guys all move your images over to the My Documents area?  Pros/cons of
doing so?

I guess I expected the old Legacy folders to go away... or at least that once I
had successfully upgraded, they were obsolete & could be deleted.  What's the
strategy behind this sort of split implementation?  Some stuff in the new
location and some stuff in the old location?

Thanks in advance!

--Paula in Texas
Researching: Adair Baker Beasley Benson Betz Bigley Blagrave Burton Chapman
Clement Clough Coppernoll Costine Daulton Dinwiddie Doody Ellis Exline Field
Floran Floyd Gates Goodale Gordon Gump Hale Harbaugh Hind Hopkins Hughes Hurdle
Jones Klein Koyle Laswell McDonald Misner Passwaters Pelton Roberts Roche
Ryburn Sanford Short Singer Sullivan Weller Williams