Thanks Brian

Sent from Windows Mail

From: Brian/Support
Sent: ‎Monday‎, ‎April‎ ‎21‎, ‎2014 ‎10‎:‎20‎ ‎PM
To: legacyusergroup@LegacyUsers.com

The normal format only uses the first given name, that is why you are
seeing Joseph married ... and Marie married ... in your reports now.
Since it appears that Jean Marc and Clare Rose were the "usual" names
these people used you can use the Legacy quoted name feature for this
situation.
Enter Joseph Jean Marc "Jean Marc" and Marie Clare Rose "Clare Rose" as
the given names.

The normal format only uses the first given name, that is why you are
seeing Joseph married ... and Marie married ... in your reports now.
When creating reports look on the Format tab of the Report options.
There is an option to use Quoted names which will use Jean Marc and
Clare Rose as the given names in those marriage sentences as well as the
events for those people. There is also an option to use the full given
name and to remove the quoted name from the reports so the report will
use all the given names but without the portion in quotes if that is
your preference.

Brian
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation