You should get the right click menu when you click on the name of the
husband or wife - or anyone else on the Family view.

Which version of Legacy do you have? is it completely updated? If you
have v8, it should be 8.0.0.414 - if you don't have that build, please
update. Another thing to try, even if you have that build, is to
download the update and reinstall with the build at
www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/DownloadUpdate.asp.

Also, one of the first things we like to recommend if something isn't
working right is that you simply restart your computer. That can solve
a myriad of problems.

Sincerely,
Sherry
Technical Support