Maureen

I'm with Kurt - am a confirmed lumper and use the detail for the
places. I am able without any trouble to match my SourceWriter entries
with Evidence Explained. It really does depend on what works best for
you but give it some thought and work through a few entries (data
input), check a chronology report of family group sheet (data output),
to see if you like how it looks and how it works for you.

Tessa

Tessa Keough
Guild of One-Name Studies, No. 5089, Keough (Keogh, Kough & Kehoe) ONS
Legacy Virtual Users' Group Community on Google+
TessaWatch on YouTube (videos on genealogy, Legacy, one-name and
one-place studies)
Society for One-Place Studies - Plate Cove East, Newfoundland