Sorry, that is not possible.

You could copy the person with the event you want to the new database
then use the event clipboard to copy the event from him/her to the
destination person but you cannot copy just the individual instances of
an event between files since that is just a link between the person and
the Master event. It is dependant on the RIN of the person who is linked
to the event.

Brian
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation