Judy,

1. Make sure there 7 generations of descendants from the starting person.

2. Make sure that there are no broken links (disconnects) in the descendant
line.

3. Check/repair your family file.  Click on File> File Maintenance >
Check/Repair and follow the prompts. If any error messages occur during the
Check/Repair process, click No to continue with the repair. Do step 1 twice
if errors are found.

4. Click the Reset button in the lower right of the Descendant Book screen.
Confirm the reset with Yes.

5. You will have to reset your options. In the Descendant Book screen set:

   (1) 7 Generations on the main screen.
   (2) On the Page Layout tab check mark 'Start new page after each
generation (mandatory if including source footnotes).
   (3) Click the Report Options button (has a pencil, triangle and rule
image) and reset your options tab by tab as needed and then click on
Close.

I think this should take care of everything. Try your Descendant Book
again.

Jim
Legacy Family Tree
Technical Support