I have several old family stock certificates that I would like to list as
sources.  These are old companies that are out of business, so the only
value is in the artwork and history of the owners.

I have labored over this information and others using Legacy and Mill's
Evidence Explained.  I cannot reconcile the two.  These  and a few other legal
documents are in my possession.  If anyone  has grappled with this, I sure
would be happy to learn how they made a  source for all these types of
different artifacts that I hold from my  family.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Stuart Lease