From: Brian/Support [mailto:br...@legacyfamilytree.com]
Sent: Friday, June 20, 2014 2:48 PM
To: legacyusergroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Back ups are in limbo

As Sherry said you can get help on Families elsewhere. I do not use Families so
the following is just my guess at what your problem may be.

If you are looking for your file in Families you should not be looking for a
Backup file. Families should be looking for your .fdb file not a .zip, that may
be why it is saying it cannot find a file in your backup folder. Point Families
to the folder where you keep your main file not your backups folder. Families
may then find your data file and will be able to convert it to the Families
format.

Brian
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation