Hi,
     I would like to do family reports in descendant order using the d'Aboville
numbers.  I have a family tree from 1950 which uses this format and find it
very easy to understand the connections between the family members.  I would
like to include all of the information that I have about the family members --
events, etc..  I would be interested to hear if others have used this numbering
system along with the Legacy software.  My ideal report would have the
d'Aboville number in a column on the left side of the page with the remainder
of the information -- name, dates, events -- in a second column on the right
side of the page.
                        Thanks,
                              Priscilla