Hello,

I'm wondering if my Legacy 7.5 has corrupted? I am no longer able to change
the sex of a person in my file and the living/dead options are no longer
available when I try to click on them either. Yesterday my Error.log file
was no longer found in Legacy. Does anyone know what might have happened to
Legacy Version 7.5 to make those options not work to change the sex of a
person, or to change a person from living or dead?

I use Version 7.5, but I have Version 8 installed on the same computer.
Could this be causing a problem with Version 7.5?  Should I uninstall
Version 8?  I understand it is not easy to get Version 8 uninstalled and
that must be done before uninstalling Version 7.5 in order to try to
re-install it. Does anybody have a suggestion on fixing this problem?

Thanks,
Flora