Thank you both.. must admit I never thought of that place....

Jo Poi

On 02 July 2014 at 4:22 PM, "Sherry/Support"  wrote:   In the Help
topic for the Legacy Home tab:

 ​

        Clicking the Options button in the upper-right corner of the Legacy
Home tab displays a popup menu with the following options:
        Options - Displays the Legacy Home Options screen where you can
indicate your Internet connection method and specify how many days in
advance you want to be reminded of To-Do items, birthdays, and
anniversaries.
 Sincerely,
Sherry
Technical Support