I do have Dragon Naturally Speaking 10 on my computer, I tried to use it
to dictate emails 4 years ago when I was undergoing cancer treatment and
I thought it might help. I never found it terribly good, or I just did
not have the patience to train it well, so I stopped using it. I have
never tried to use it with Legacy for data entry so I had no comment on
your request.

I might sign up for that webinar, maybe it will convince me to give
Dragon another try.

Brian
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation