Pat,

You should be able to achieve this by the '# Gens' selected.  The great
grandchildren in your example would be the fourth generation, so selecting '#
Gens 3' prevents the great grandchildren from appearing.

There are some things you can do to try to get your chart on one page.  I tried
the Descendant chart with a simple four generation family and it was shown in
the middle of two pages.  I could select all of the chart and drag it over to
the left most page and it is now shown on one page.  Or, use the 'Center Chart'
button on the left side of the screen.  You can also use the 'Sizing options'
to change the box size and the spacing to try to get it to fit on one page.  It
may be a better fit if the page is in Landscape mode.  To change to Landscape
mode go to 'File Button' (the round icon with the chart in the upper left
corner), select 'Print',  'Properties', and change the page orientation to
'Landscape'.

Of course your chart may just be too big to fit on one page!

Bob A