If you had not apologized no one would have known you were not a native
English speaker.

I do not know of any automated way to compare two files for differences.
The Legacy tool does look for people in two different files with similar
data and will present those in a side by side comparison.

If the files are truly The same family you can use Split Screen mode
with one file on the left and one on the right to do a side by side
manual examination. By switching from one file to another you can
examine the data for each side to see any differences.

You then have the option of dragging and dropping an individual with
changes into the other file and using merge to combine the data from
both people into one.

Brian
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
br...@legacyfamilytree.com
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com

On 26/07/2014 11:57 AM, Prof. Dr. Alvaro Hernandez wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I have two different files of the same family and I´d like to know the best
> way to go about comparing them and “highlighting” the existing differences
> (individuals, dates, notes, events, etc.) preferably in an automated way.

snip