From: Ron Taylor [mailto:doit4...@yahoo.com]
Sent: Friday, August 1, 2014 9:38 PM
To: legacyusergroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] pictures

You could put all the pictures in one folder or put them in any structure of
folders and sub-folders you wish.  Then run the Relinker.  If the actual file
names have not changed, the Relinker should be able to find them and fix the
link to them.  Once you have all media relinked, then you can backup the data
and media.  Delete the media folders if you don't need the pictures for
anything else.  Then unzip the backup media file to the C:\ and it will lay
down the folders and files as they were at the time of the backup.  Only the
linked files will be in the backup.  So, if you had 10,000 picture files that
you copied from the Mac to the PC and only 5,000 of them were linked to the
Reunions file, you should only have 5,000 on the PC when you finish with the
Relinker, Backup, Delete, and restore.

Ron Taylor