I have added pictures and sources to events, when an individual report is
created only about half the events print out but all the pictures dis so.

After the last update it now scrambles the pictures all over the report

It is a acknowledged "bug" and is in line to be fix by the programmers,
with no ideas as to when, although now it has been several months

Charlie Nolan
0419 252-774