Susanne,

There is no option to use the Individual User ID and not the Marriage User ID
Note on the input forms they are both just called User ID.
Uncheck the User ID in the report options and you lose both.

Again you can solve your problem by changing the choice on the Format tab away
from "Don't remove any blank lines."

Cathy

Susanne Brown wrote:
> The "Mar. User ID" is *not* listed in the Report Options menu. It is
> not to be confused with the User ID which is shown.  Please keep looking.
> Thanks,
> Susanne
>

> On Wed, Aug 6, 2014 at 4:26 PM, Brian/Support
>
>     Look on the Include tab of the Report Options. There are a
>     selection of
>     numbers you can turn on or off including RINs, MRINs, User ID and
>     FSID.
>
>     Brian
>     Customer Support
>     Millennia Corporation
>     br...@legacyfamilytree.com <mailto:br...@legacyfamilytree.com>
>     http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com

>     On 06/08/2014 3:54 PM, Susanne Brown wrote:
>     > "Mar. User ID" now appears on my Family Group Sheets on the line
>     below the
>     > Marriage information (date and place) for the main couple. I
>     cannot find an
>     > Option in order to remove it from my FGS reports. When entering
>     Marriage
>     > information I do see a place for a User ID but at this time I do
>     not use it
>     > therefore do not want it to appear of my reports. I hope someone
>     can help
>     > me out on this matter. Thanks, Susanne
>

>     Legacy User Group guidelines:
>     http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Etiquette.asp
>     Archived messages after Nov. 21 2009:
>     http://www.mail-archive.com/legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com/
>     Archived messages from old mail server - before Nov. 21 2009:
>     http://www.mail-archive.com/legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com/
>     Online technical support: http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Help.asp
>     Follow Legacy on Fac
ebook