Joseph,

The parents exist in both files. The child just added to Family Tree does not
have parents, it is added as an unlinked individual. I am trying to add the
parents on the FT side. (maybe there is a way of adding it with the parents, if
there is I don't know how to do it).

I've created a screen print in Dropbox of what I see in LFS just after I added
the child. If you look at either the father or mother from the Legacy side in
FT, you will see they are married and have other children. I want this child to
be linked to them as well.

As I said, I can do this directly in FT by clicking 'Add Child', and entering
the FSID of the kid in the search box to bring up and attach the child. I'm
trying to figure out if I can do this in Legacy Family Search directly.

Thanks for your assistance.

Here's what I currently see.....

https://www.dropbox.com/s/86lufm5xpbvu5s8/LFSScreenPrint.pdf

Thanks for your assistance,