I would like to know how to handle this.

The man who is named on my official birth certificate is not my biological
father. All of my life up until both parents died I did not know this.
Technically I am not adopted and he is not my true father but I don't see
any way to denote this other than a birth note. Any suggestions?

It is not an issue for me other than I don't need to show any ancestors for
him and wasted a lot of time climbing a wrong tree unnecessarily.

Larry Lee
ldlee...@gmail.com