I created a tree in FTM from a Gedcom out of Legacy. It was a very large
file - about 18,800 individuals. Over several months, some updates were done
to both files, independently of the other. In order to sync my files again,
I created a Gedcom from the modified Family Tree Maker and imported it to
Legacy. Only about 3,000 individuals would automerge, leaving way too many
to check individually. The only option for an export is Gedcom 5.5. Any
suggestions?
Thanks

Gary Davis
gadav...@sbcglobal.net