Hi Eliz,

Have you tried a check/repair on your file?
If so
1) check the gap criteria you have set for these issues (one way there
is Tools Ribbon - Potential Problems) - something might have happened to
the settings - or the defaults may not be to your liking.

2) check that you haven't inadvertently added a marriage to one of the
parents - I've had reports that the children are in the wrong order when
some have been step children.

3) The default for the time between marriage and child is 48 months.
This may be too short for you these days but rare in the past to go
longer unless there was some problem with miscarriages, etc. Note you
can set these gaps to only work for the non-living and/or only work for
marriages before a date you specify. Birth control has made a nonsense
of gap indicators and families began using birth control at different times.

Cathy