Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2014 09:08:13 -0400
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Family Group Report
From: glennkink...@gmail.com
To: legacyusergroup@LegacyUsers.com

Brian, the format for the Family Group Report in Legacy 7.5 is much easier to
read and analyze than the new format in Legacy 8.  In the old format it was
easy to scan down the dates and determine if they were in the sequence you
wanted or scan the events and find an individual selling land before he
purchased the land, or look at two locations and realize that they were the
same place and combine the locations.  The new format (it really isn't
formatted) is difficult to read and confusing.  I would recommend one of two
changes:

2.  If the user selects "list style formatting" have an option below that
selection for either table/tabular formatting like Legacy 7.5 or unformatted
like Legacy 8.

I have two other questions:

1.  Why did you all change the name to Family Group Record from Family Group
Report?
2  Publish a list of other indiscriminate changes were made by the programmers
In Legacy 8.

Thanks for your help.

Glenn Kinkade