On the Options tab of the List Report Options, deselect the "Horizontal
lines between rows", "Vertical lines between columns", "Include shaded
header" and "Include shaded names". You can also deselect the Line Numbers,
if you wish.

You'll still get a horizontal line under the headers though.

I do see that with "Outside borders around report" deselected, they still
show up, so I'll pass this on to the programmers.

Sincerely,
Sherry
Technical Support
Legacy Family Tree