There is no perfect solution to this dilemma.

1)      I can put an exact URL that is 214 characters long and it might be gone
tomorrow

2)      I can put the URL to the main page which is certainly shorter and will
most likely last longer but could also disappear

3)      I could use a Tiny URL but who knows how long that service will be
available

You can only do the best you can do.  I only tell you what I do and why I do it
:)

Michele

Technical Support

 <mailto:mich...@legacyfamilytree.com> mich...@legacyfamilytree.com