From: Kirstin [mailto:genealogylady...@verizon.net]
Sent: Sunday, September 21, 2014 10:44 AM
To: legacyusergroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] Check/Repair

I am running Legacy 8.0.0.439 on a Windows 7 Dell.

When I run check/repair it consistently hangs up on step 43 and I get the error
message where I am supposed to check "no" (with no error number). Checking Yes
does nothing as the error message returns with no progress being made. I have
tried checking No (which gets me past step 43 and the check/repair finishes,
but the next time I run check/repair it again hangs up on step 43.

I have searched the trouble-shooting web-site and not found anything helpful. I
have tried compacting the family file numerous times (as suggested by the error
message), rebooting my computer, closing and re-opening Legacy, and
re-installing Legacy (although I did not uninstall). Any suggestions?
--
Kirstin