I am a TMG user with a newbie question. I am trying to figure out how to
navigate among individuals in a database in Legacy 8.

Say I have an individual Census event that is shared with the members of
the household (wife, children, unrelated housekeeper). Can I directly
navigate from the owner of that Census event to the housekeeper or from
the housekeeper back to the male head of household? Or is the quickest
way to open up the Census event and the list of individuals it is shared
with, commit the name of the housekeeper to memory, close all the
windows, and then look for the housekeeper's name in the index?

Thanks for any tips!

--

Barbara Levergood