There are three Legacy reports you could be referencing. The Descendant
Chart, Descendant Book and Descendant Narrative. The later two reports
have an option to be output as RTF files which can be imported into your
MS Word document, they include indexing and TOC codes which MS Word can
use to include proper Xref page numbers. I am not sure about the page #
reference on the spouse but I am sure you could change that page number
to an appropriate Xref within MS word. The Descendant Chart report
however only has a Text output so you would have to add your own Xref
markings after importing the text file into your MS Word document.

Brian
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
br...@legacyfamilytree.com