It would seem to me that when there is one and ONLY one
source in the Master Source list, a(any)the) program ought
not need too much more to identify an ibid or an idem or
even an op cit.  Yet, none of them seem to. :(   Agreed that
when person A has 10 source citations and person B has 8 and
person C 16, ibid probably won't work real often, but op cit
certainly should.

IS that subsequent citation thing working for you?  I'm not
seeing any difference in my output.  Yes, I know I can edit
it after creating the file, but _having to_ seems unnecessary.

Cheryl