Hi,
On the Master Source list are a number of check boxes to help filter the
source list. You probably have some ticked and unticking them will
unhide your sources.

I think sometimes they're ticked when we do something in another program
and click to bring Legacy back into focus and inadvertently click on a box.

Cathy