From: Ron Taylor [mailto:doit4...@yahoo.com]
Sent: Sunday, September 28, 2014 8:21 AM
To: legacyusergroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Independent Cities issue

The problem is that the County Verifier and GeoDatabase were developed by two
different programmers/companies and they were never coordinated to produce
equal results as is evident in the independent cities.  Also, GeoDatabase is
based on the current location whereas County Verifier is trying to define the
location for the date involved.  I look forward to the day when a specified
longitude and latitude can display the location name based on date and language.