I have tried looking at help but am not very into computer workings so am
begging help. When I back up I do it to a couple of usb hard disks. I found
when trying to find a copy from data that I also have to back up to the legacy
data folder. If I close my file and reopen all the data is there so why isn't
it already in the data folder? From that does windows 8.1 back up in file
history automatically when backing up the documents folder?
Sue A