Kathleen,

We don't have templates for all census records yet (there are several
non-population schedules for the US yet to add!), but we do have it on the
list of templates to include

Until the programmers are able to create the templates, you can use the
Basic source system to enter the source.

Sincerely,
Sherry
Technical Support
Legacy Family Tree