Note if you use any of these filename changers, you'll have to reattach
your media to Legacy if it's more than a change to all lowercase.

Also note that with Legacy you don't have to worry if you have a case
mix in filenames or spaces if you are using the Legacy webpage generator
as spaces are automatically changed to underscore and there is an option
to change to all lowercase. Legacy also saves you from yourself by
offering to ensure unique filenames if you have the bad habit of naming
different photos stored in different folders with the same name.

Cathy