Perhaps I phrased poorly because I was heading to the use of atDNA as aid or
key to solving classic genealogical problems, unquestionably within the
province of Legacy. No atDNA tests in the list and "several different types of
DNA tests" is only two, yDNA STR and mtDNA. For at least our 7.5 Deluxe, the
list wouldn't have been too bad for 4 or 5 years back, now Genetree, DNAH and
Ancestry are all gone, and I didn't see an option for SMGF, where I first
tested.

It's not just that the content is badly dated, the facility's not real useful.
Try opening windows to two individuals who took different tests and comparing
their results. There's a reason those of us working with DNA use spreadsheets a
lot. What would help is a button to click to extract the data to spreadsheet in
a standard format. My STR values number 116. I could use the notes choice for
the extra five, and for my terminal SNP, but file sizes for advanced tests
dwarf Legacy and commonly used triangulation displays demand full color
graphics. Millenium has a real challenge if it engages in this area, especially
considering how great the changes in DNA have been between each Legacy version
cycle in the last decade. My perspective on recording for my grandson makes me
view "company xxx test" sourly. Companies come and go, and they don't
necessarily report the same values for a marker. Even the venerable haplogroup
nomenclature standard is now being discarded, courtesy of new SNP test
technology.

kb