Reuben, Thanks for asking a question I should have asked myself.

Thanks to Jenny and Wendy for your answers.

My 3rd G Grandparents died with 3 minor boys and an infant girl. The
girl was adopted by a half aunt but had financial interest in the
estate so the guardian was mostly concerned with the 3 boys.

I think I will give the guardian a guardian event and share the event
with 4 kids, 2 deceased parents and the probate Judge. That will be a
big improvement over Notes.

--
Richard Van Wasshnova