From: Jerry [mailto:bearjerca...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 23, 2014 12:44 PM
To: legacyusergroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] Question About Web Presence

Is it feasible (or do some of you do this already) to put your Legacy family
tree on your own website?  I'm not talking about Ancestry.com or any of those
other sites where you can lose control - I'm talking about your own website.
For example, we have a website and it has some nice features, but I would
prefer to be able to display the information in the Legacy format and with the
great many features Legacy has to offer.
Is that being addressed somehow for the future (or maybe I just don't know
about it) - a way that we could use Legacy Family Tree software on the World
Wide Web - with proper purchase and licensing requirements, of
course?   Thanks! --Jerry Boor, MerriamFamilyTree.org