Thank you. This will give me at least a list of the right people, but I
need an ordered Descendant report that shows the relationships to each
other, birth, death, and marriage dates with spouse names.

I suppose if I export the gedcom file of these tagged it will give me a
file to work with and create the report. I prefer to not export a gedcom
and do it that way though. This is a very complicated way to get a simple
report.

Jessica

*Jessica Morgan*

*Sr Engineering Technologist, Black Stone Minerals*
*Chair, SPE GCS Petro-Tech Study Group*
GedMatch kits: A064089 (SMK), A276959 (JRK), A608610 (TJ), A798429 (Jo),
A817318 (JRKM), M399320 (JKM), M918651 (MM), several phasing kits as well
FTDNA kits: B12555 (SMK), B12524 (JMM), B13031 (JKM), 368036 (CJ)
Ancestry.com: jrkmorgan - all trees private

Hometown Cotton Valley, Louisiana. Ratcliff/Lockey and Allen/Morgan decent.
Researching Allen, Bandy, Basinger, Bethune, Beshea, Cruthirds, Kaylor,
Lockey, Morgan, McGarity, Ratcliff, Striplin, Teague, Umphries, Urquhart,
Wilkins - Current generations Louisiana, Arkansas areas; Migratory from
Alabama, North Carolina