I have created a Basic Source:

Source List Name: Website - Facebook.com
Type: Web Site
Title: www.facebook.com

All other fields are blank.

When I use this source, I put the pertinent information about the post
concerned in the Source Detail, ie the name of the person under whose
account the post was made (their real name as well as their Facebook
name, if they're different), the date of the post, when I read it
("retrieved"). Depending on the situation, I often also put a copy of
the post itself in the Text field.

Hope this helps. :-)

Wendy