From: MikeFry
Sent: Monday, November 24, 2014 5:20 AM
To: legacyusergroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] unmarried mother

On 2014/11/24 11:30 AM, Barbara Schwarting wrote:

> How do I add a child to a woman who is unmarried?  Five years later she
> marries,
> but her husband does not adopt the child – in fact the child does not
> live with
> them.

Simple. There would be two marriages. The first to the father of the child
and
he might be unknown.

So step one is to add the woman.
Step two add the child and link it to the mother. This will create the first
'marriage' to an Unknown man.
Step 3, add the husband to the mother, creating the second relationship.
Lastly, set the child relationship to this second man as step-

Remember. In Legacy Marriages do not necessarily involve a wedding. They're
just
relationships.

--
Regards,