I'm a new user of Legacy (v 8.0.0.454) and have a small problem.  I imported
a Gedcom file created years ago from a Roots3 (or Roots4?) database that I
helped my mom create.  I was pleasantly surprised at how well this import
worked.  The relationships are fine; all I have to do is clean up some of
the location, date, and some other fields.  However I soon noticed that
about 20% of the individuals had an event field titled "Attribute" and the
data within the event consisting of only the word "attribute".  I don't know
where this field came from; I never created it.  I can see it might
occasionally be useful, but in that case one could just add it.  For most
individuals this seems like it is just cluttering up the database and I
would like to eliminate it.  I haven't figured out how.  I can't delete an
event title for events containing data.  I can't combine the event with the
"blank" event without just getting a blank event with the data "attribute"!
I hope I don't have to edit over 100 individuals one at a time to remove the
"attribute" data.  I'm hoping you experts can point me to the easy solution
which I have missed.  Thanks in advance.