I want to restore my latest .fdb backup.  This is easier said than done!

I opened Legacy  and clicked on File, Restore File.  I was told I had to
close all open files, and asked if I wanted to do so now and I said yes.

Then I went to the help index. and checked on both "backup"and "restore" --
the only info it gave me was this:

"Backing Up and Restoring Family Files
Everything You Need to Know
About Backup and File Restoration
by James P. Terry
See the article on the Legacy website at:
http://www.legacyfamilytree.com/helpMediaBackups.asp";

Well, it's not "media backups" I'm interested in, but I went to that url
anyway, only to be told I had a server error:
"404 - File or directory not found. The resource you are looking for might
have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable."

So now what?  This is not the way I want to celebrate Thanksgiving!!!

Thank you!!  (And happy Thanksgiving!)

Pat

Pat