From: cecilia [mailto:my...@ic24.net]
Sent: Thursday, November 27, 2014 3:09 PM
To: legacyusergroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] Legacy 6.0 - lost contact with source list

Legacy 6.0 (Standard version)
Windows 7 Pro 64-bit

When I look at the Master Source list (either to add a source or through the
menu View | Master Lists | Source) no sources are shown.

This seems to apply across all my databases (I've tried 3 so far).

Existing sources for data about an individual show, and can be edited,
including applying the change to other references to the source.

Check/Repair and Master Lists Cleanup have no problems, but do not affect the
problem.

I have no recollection as to whether I have entered a new source since I moved
to Windows 7 Pro 64-bit 2 or 3 months ago.

I could try re-installing Legacy 6.0 - any other ideas?   (I'd rather stick
with version 6.0 if possible)