I'm A TMG user but now have to look for new home, since TMG will no longer
be tech supported, just forum.

I've narrowed down to these 2 software programs and both have great
features. I think it's coming down to the coloring features.  TMG has a slew
of colors to choose from, for however you wanted to setup your lines, such
as, non-related lines with same name, unknown lineages, adopted lines, lines
from Europe, etc etc.

In Legacy, I'm not fully understanding the coloring system.  It seems line I
can only do two color scheme in each project. I have one project with seven
different lines of the same name.  I don't want to make 7 projects because a
lot of the people are in the wrong lines and I need to switch over into
correct colored line.  Also I have only the standard Legacy, I haven't
bought the deluxe, so maybe you can do this but only in the deluxe level?

II read that Legacy is working with TMG to do a transfer file, will the
color system be worked in, to be brought over?

Or has any TMG switched and found the color coding to be okay. I would hate
to do this and find my coloring system gone.  TKS!!!!

.

Dawn Beeks

dawnbe...@msn.com