The recording of today's webinar, "Voice Recognition Software for
Genealogists," by Luana Darby, is now available to view for free at
www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com <http://www.familytreewebinars.com/>. This was
another of my personal favorites - genealogy AND technology! Lots of great
comments:

   - What a fantastic webinar!!! I have been waiting for this one and it
   was as good as I hoped it would be! What a great speaker! I learned more
   than I thought was possible. This will be so good for my Legacy Family Tree
   and now I know I can use it for the books I write!! Thank you so VERY
   much!!!!
   - This is so cool!! I have two boxes of letters from my great
   grandmother to my grandparents, plus diaries dating back to 1895, that I've
   been attempting to transcribe. I had basically given up because I didn't
   think I would live long enough to finish because it was taking so long.
   This will make it so much easier. Hopefully, I'll now be able to get them
   transcribed before I die. :-)
   - Luana's presentation was excellent - thorough, exhaustive and
   demonstrated an extensive knowledge of voice recognition software.
   Appreciated the live demonstration of Dragon Naturally Speaking with Legacy.

*View the Recording at FamilyTreeWebinars.com*

If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again,
the 1 hour 25 minute recording of "Family History for Kids" is now
available to view in our webinar archives.

*Coupon code*

Use webinar coupon code - *kids14* - for 10% off an annual or month webinar
membership <http://legacy.familytreewebinars.com/memberships-c11.php>, valid
through Tuesday, December 9, 2014.

*Holiday Sale*

Through December 31, 2014, take $10 off any new Legacy Family Tree
software. Plus every Legacy QuickGuide and webinar CD have been discounted.
No coupon required. Only at www.LegacyFamilyTreeStore.com
<http://www.legacyfamilytreestore.com/>.

*Webinar Memberships/Subscriptions*

Webinar Members get:

   - On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 196 classes, 287
   hours of genealogy education)
   - On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 804 pages)
   - 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in
   at checkout)
   - Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
   - Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar

Introductory pricing:

   - Annual membership: $49.95/year (that's about the cost of 5 webinar CDs)
   - Monthly membership: $9.95/month

Click here to subscribe
<http://legacy.familytreewebinars.com/memberships-c11.php>.

*Register for our upcoming webinars (free)*

   - Researching Your North Carolina Ancestors by J. Mark Lowe. December 10.
   - Bagging a Live One - Connecting with Cousins You Never Knew You Had by
   Mary Kircher Roddy. December 17.
   - Genealogy on the Go with iPads and Tablets by Lisa Louise Cooke.
   January 7.
   - Tracking Migration Using the Big 4 U.S. Record Sources by Mary Hill.
   January 14.
   - Expanding Your Research from a Single Fact by Marian Pierre-Louis.
   January 16.
   - My Genealogy DO-Over - A Year of Learning from Research Mistakes by
   Thomas MacEntee. January 21.
   - Getting Started in Scrapbooking by Susan Budge. January 28.

Click here to register <http://www.familytreewebinars.com/>. Or click
here register for multiple webinars at the same time.

Print the 2015 webinar brochure here
<http://familytreewebinars.com/pdf/ftwbrochure-7306.pdf>.

See you online!

Thanks,