>From the “Help” file:

2. By default, the Sort String field is filled with the individual's name in
surname, given names order.  This field is used when you want to print address
label reports that are sorted by surname.

Bobby

From: Tessa Keough [mailto:murke...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 18, 2014 11:34 AM
To: legacyusergroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Question about an Event Address

I had this very same question - would love to learn the answer (no reference in
the index at Help).

Tessa

Tessa Keough

Guild of One-Name Studies, Keough (Keogh, Kough & Kehoe) Registered ONS

Legacy Virtual Users' Group Community on Google+

Society for One-Place Studies - Plate Cove East, Newfoundland

On Thu, Dec 18, 2014 at 7:04 AM, Steve Wilson <ltsj...@gmail.com