I have been following the thread. Here are some other points to consider:

1. Check the picture in his gallery (does the preferred picture (*) also
have a check mark (tagged)?). Compare that to the settings for pictures
on the internet > create web pages screen. There should be a setting to
only include tagged preferred pictures on the Other tab for the web
pages. If that setting is selected and his preferred picture is not
tagged then that would explain the missing picture for him.

2. Where is this problem person in the descendants report? Is he a
direct descendant of the starting person, a spouse of a descendant or
the starting person?

3. Are you talking of his own web page or where he is shown as a child
within a family? Pictures will not be duplicated where a person is a
child if they also have their own page in the next generation. The
pictures should appear in the child list for those who will not be
continued in the next generation. Either the last generation or where
they have no descendants.

Brian
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation