You say you have updated Legacy - perhaps you need to do a clean
install of the program. Maybe something in your Legacy program file
got corrupted. When you send the family file to Legacy Support they
have no problem reading it - so it almost sounds like the program is
wonky BUT I am not a tech person so that is just a thought. I hope you
get this figured out - how completely frustrating.

Tessa

Tessa Keough
Guild of One-Name Studies, Keough (Keogh, Kough & Kehoe) Registered ONS
Legacy Virtual Users' Group Community on Google+
Society for One-Place Studies - Plate Cove East, Newfoundland