It is unfortunate that a reputable company like Legacy can't fix this
problem or get a different third-party for their email groups - it has
been happening this way for *YEARS*. That other problem on the website I
reported multiple times involving clicking on *HELP CENTER* has never
been fixed after many months either. If the company can't fix these
"routine" problems, makes one wonder about the more major issues? Sorry
for my venting my frustration.

/*_What I've been doing lately is just contacting the POSTING-ABILITY
USERS ONLY directly, without even going through the list, because we are
only talking to each other, not to the persons having the trouble_*/.

Jerry Boor, MerriamFamilyTree.org