Let's not do this folks.  Let's end this thread since it has been asked and
answered :-)  I don't think Charani intended to offend.  I think she was
pointing out why Legacy isn't able to make the change at this time.  The
expense (time, money etc.) would be significant.  Any business must make
those decisions based on the amount of need there is for a particular
product, right?    She didn't say she didn't 'want' it; she said she didn't
'need' it - much different and not an offensive connotation IMO.  I think
she was merely pointing out that one person wanting it and another not
would negate either choice.  Since this is such a sensitive subject, we
should all choose to assume anything stated was intended in a non offensive
manner.  I totally understand why you feel that way.  If something were to
be overtly offensive, the moderators can take it up privately with the
offender.

I believe that all of the programs will eventually make this change because
of the increasing need for it and I'll bet there will be some 'creative'
work arounds before that happens.  There are so many clever computer people
out there!

There are MANY things that Legacy or any other program can't do but they
sure have come a long way since PAF!  I think we should commend the
programmers and everyone else involved with it that make our life so much
easier and help us produce some amazing results that we wouldn't have
considered possible 20 years ago!

I hope everyone has a fabulous rest of your day!  Kathy