Kay, as a former Brothers Keeper user I, too, found Legacy to be the best
'next step' if I can call it that. However, I made the move to Legacy
several years ago (I think I may even be one of their earlier users!!).
I've never looked back - I still love the program. I must admit, though,
that I haven't yet set up a website so it's good to see what is possible
(as well as easy!). Thanks Mary!